I took a road trip to Springfield, Mo today to see my baby brother who is in the states (from Japan). We just hung out at his hotel all afternoon, even sat by the pool for a while. It was a very relaxing day and I really enjoyed seeing Steve. He says he probably won't be home for another couple of years, but I'm sure hoping he gets homesick before then. I miss him and his family SO much!!! Love you Benefields! 
Mom and dad drove through Springfield on the way back from Arkansas and took us to dinner at one of Steve's old favorites, Zios. We couldn't remember the last time we had dinner together, just the 4 of us. It was really nice!

Mom and dad drove through Springfield on the way back from Arkansas and took us to dinner at one of Steve's old favorites, Zios. We couldn't remember the last time we had dinner together, just the 4 of us. It was really nice!



3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Kath you look terrific! Steve is stinking hot too! I cannot wait till my husband gets home, I am so jealous of all these people getting time with him.
I would have to agree jen. This picture with you and steve really shows how hard you've been working. I am SOOOO proud of your accomplishments thus far and I can't wait til you reach your goal. Hot momma!
oh, and yes Jen...Steve does look handsome. I can't say HOT b/c that would be just wierd!!! Miss you both and the kiddos too. Looking forward to seeing you this summer!
Post a Comment