Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

The kids had a great time, but we sure were missing those Benefield kids when we went trick or treating. We went to our church for about an hour. They have quite the set up for their fall festival. They probably had 30 carnival type games set up through out the inside of the building. Of course, the prizes were candy. All the kids won one round of a cake walk too. Outside, they had a few carnival rides and lots of inflatables. When we left there, we went trick or treating for over an hour. All the kids went to bed with a tummy full of candy!















3 comments:

rachael said...

Love, love, love, the costumes. Caleb got so excited when he seen the Thomas the Train, Seeger is too cute.

I was so reminded of my childhood when I read about the kids winning the cake walk. Oh, I loved cake walks. I didn't know people still did them. Do the kids these days still think cake walks are cool??

Jen said...

Awesome! We missed you too. The kids had a great time trick or treating and at the Halloween party we went to. No one could decide who was best dressed so all the kids won a prize.

Anonymous said...

they all looked adorable! I'm not buying that angel get up sophia has on!!! LOL just jokin!